Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
+2 ^^^^^^
All you guys looking to relocate (especially the Californians) should give WY first consideration.
ID has nothing to offer unless you just like potato's.

Yep,,, WY,, hands down.

MT's nice too.

With all due respect sir.....Blow it out your ass! cry

I'm certain, I'll never be the ultimate conservative, hunter, trapper, fisherman or model human being you are so maybe you have some advice for "us Californians" wink that want to emulate guys like yourself and be accepted by the royal blooded natives.

I will try to change my California ways , if only you can give me some advice on how I can be more like you.
I'm serious.
Just exactly what is it about you that makes you a superior candidate to live in Idaho and why I'm wrong for your state?

I hunt (wolves too wink ) I've spent all of my adult life killing, skinning and dissecting the flesh of animals.
I trap.
I fish.
I vote straight R down the ticket, vote against spending, vote against stupid environmental proposals and against anything that restricts personal freedom.
I despise liberals, treehuggers, anti gunners etc, and in general, people that don't mind their own effing business.

I love my family and the traditional western lifestyle.
I'm certainly no city dweller...lol! I've lived on Cattle ranches and owned a number of horses and other livestock.
I've raised my kid to be a hardcore outdoorsman and to proudly defend his way of life.

Every time I see myself or another 'Fire member from here looking to relocate, you come on here and post up that "Go Away" stuff as if we are part of your problem.
Certainly I can understand your disdain for liberal trash of which there is an enormous amount of here in CaliHell, but the guys that post here are generally good, gun owning conservatives, often better than many of your fellow natives.

You sure as Hell don't have to worry about me wanting to change your state, unless I can make it even more undesirable for liberals and a deeper shade of red.

Originally Posted by FieldGrade
ID has nothing to offer unless you just like potato's.

BTW, that's just fine as I'm a meat & potatoes guy and I can certainly find my own meat.... wink

Take a pill killer...

It was said tongue in cheek just like Keith's recommendation to move to ID was.

The fact is though,,, "MOST" Californians insist on bringing California with them when they leave. And I'm not the only one who says that so it must have some merit whether you agree with it or not.