I've been curious about the Manners EH-T for a while now, probably since I saw they made them when they announced the other EH series stocks a couple of years ago. I didn't find the lines as intriguing as those of the EH-3 and EH-1, but did like the idea of a dedicated T3 stock of Manners Elite stock construction. My interest in T3's has waxed and waned periodically, but has generally been enough to keep this stock in the back of my mind.

I knew another campfire member had one for a while, when I asked about it he wasn't all that sold on the pattern, citing mainly the grip but also the inlet on his particular stock. Recently I gave Manners a call and asked them to send me a sample to play with. For reference I have no special connections, I believe Manners will do this for anyone who is curious and will give them a card number to hold hostage.

The EH-T has pretty similar ergonomics to the Lite stock, aside from the grip area. The grip on the EH-T IS quite thick. Initially I didn't like it, but after dry and live firing it for the last week it has grown on me. I may end up ordering a couple...

It was one ounce lighter than the lite stock, 28oz vs 29oz, pretty much a wash there.

In case anyone else is curious about this stock, I figured I'd share my findings and a few pictures. Pictured with the EH-T is the plastic T3 lite stock and a Manners EH-3 for a 700.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Empirical results rule!