Originally Posted by rattler
yeah cause some THC in his system means THC caused him to do this.....one of the major reasons i chose to be a pothead in when i was younger over being a drunk like alot of friends was i was always in control of myself unlike my friends who drank.....yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

its a black kid in the phugging hood, be a damn miracle if there was no THC in his system.......
I agree completely. I'm not involved with it in any way, but I think it's beyond stupid that Marijuana is criminalized. Not trying to offend anybody here but some of the comments just illustrate the lack of knowledge and also the willingness to use any opportunity to propagandize for continued enforcement efforts against something benign. The point here is that if Michael Brown was impaired, it wasn't with something that traditionally causes aggressive behavior. If you believe the Officer's story, as I do, the Toxicology report adds nothing to the narrative.