What I have here is an 18 passenger school bus manufactured in Canada and used during the winter months.
I've had it for a few years now and it's time for some bodywork. Don't expect anything on the scale of Northerndave's projects but I thought I would post some pics for those of you that are interested.
It is a Bombardier C18s manufactured in Nov of 1951.

The entire body is made of wood so it should be nothing a hammer, skillsaw and a few nails can't fix. It had an extensive make-over sometime in it's 65 year history and now it's time to freshen things up a bit.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Some problem areas.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The interior is plenty good for me as this is a "daily driver" and not a trailer baby. It was time to fix the wood before mother nature wrecked the entire machine.

Driver's seat and back.

[Linked Image]

Back door looking forward.

[Linked Image]

I'll also need to pull the rearend and overhaul that as something let go in there on my last mission.

This originally came with a flathead 6cyl Chrysler and a manual on the tree but it has been upgraded to a 318 and 727 auto which helps a lot.

[img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485/White_Bear/DSCN2018_zps0325fd24.jpg[/img]

I'm heading out now to peel of the ugly and see what I'm up against. I'll try to keep my progress posted here but I'm not very good at remembering pictures.

Enjoy and thanks for looking.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...