Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by Foxbat
You know a thread is FUBAR when people start agreeing with a clown like DD and a troll like Sherp.

1) I am not a troll

2) They aren't "agreeing" with me about anything. This isn't something comparable to me claiming the weather is nice which is touchy feely. What I have shared is the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure which anyone is free to verify on their own. Nuts and bolts, not emotion.

I know you are a straight ticket Republican voter also so the question is, why are you ashamed of our party? Why do you not want others to know of our parties history?

You're a troll. I don't give a [bleep] about parties, we'd be better off banning political parties, period.

But when these anti-GOP threads start, they're more about stirring the shyt than anything else. The fact is the Democrat party is pure [bleep] evil. It has become the party of Communists, nutjobs and enemies of the U.S. attempting to destroy this country.

Attempting to deflect the focus from the real threat to this country, for even a moment, is the work of idiots or those that should be considered enemies of freedom.

Choosing to bitch about Republicans versus Democrat, is the equivalent of worrying about your spoiled kid's manners as your house is broken into by a psychopath. Republicans often do stupid shyt, the difference is, the vast majority don't hate this country.... that cannot be said of Democrats.

[Linked Image]