Originally Posted by winchesterpoor
Im shooting a Sporter Varmint in 308 that is a tack driver, this is only the second one I have seen and owned, first was so accurate I let my airline capt buddy talk me out of it! I must have traded thru 15 of them back in the day before they caught on, they were a sleeper gun and I could pick them up fpr 4,450 and 500. NO more! traded thru 3 in ,223 rem before I got a hummer! very best
As a side note I run Leupold 10 and 12 X fixed on them and have no problem whitetail hunting with them! Some are the old thick to thin, some are fine duplex and some are fine X hair with 3 dots in them. v best winpoor

I admire your dedication to Leupold rifle scopes. I've just had some bad luck with them. Kind of like you've had bad luck with the last few sets of DD rings... sick grin . Once you start having failures at the range, you get a sick feeling thinking about taking them out in the field. That's where the real testing starts...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA