As a matter of fact, I have a fellow who is going to build me an automated thermostatic control. He's building one for himself and said he'd do the same for me if I give him the cost of the parts.

So it's a cold sprue plate, huh? Dang! I had a girlfriend in college who accused me of that-- right about the time I dumped her. Cold sprue or not, always take the chicks out to dinner when you dump them. They won't make as much of a scene in public. If they take it nice, pay the check. If they make a fuss, stiff 'em.

That makes sense-- about cold sprue plates. In general, the defect in the base showed up on whatever bullet I cast last of the two, and the best way I found to keep it from happening was to let the alloy continue to drip on the sprue for a bit. As I remember, that was the problem with that girlfriend too-- gave me a case of something that made my sprue drippy.

Ah memories!

Blammer: I will let you know soon. Actually, we can start right here: I was planning on H4895 for a powder, starting load of 42 grains. Am I on the right track?

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer