Originally Posted by Hardtner
This is my first one to buy, so I will save my judgement for when I get my stock. I always have faith that all will be done correctly until I am proven otherwise. I give people the benefit of the doubt. I am always an easy customer to please.

That being said, for the life of me, I can't understand why in the Fire store it shows a 12-16 week turnaround time. It must be common knowledge around here that the estimate isn't accurate, but I had no way to know that when I ordered as I'm fairly new to the Fire and that is my first purchase from the Fire store. DickD, whom I can only assume is a representative of some type from McMillan, makes it sound as if it clearly isn't 12-16 weeks and hasn't been for some time. That just doesn't sit right with me...and I'm really trying to be open minded. I just expect an accurate description in advertisement. If the current wait is really a max of about 6 months as DickD said, I would have been glad to know up front.

Water under the bridge now I guess, as my order is placed. I will stick with it and hope that the McMillan quality will make up for this uneasy feeling I have right now and once again I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Indeed a great product. The best IMO. Indeed a horrendous bunch of crap to advertise 12-16 week lead times. Just tell the truth.

Teach every child you meet the importance of forgiveness. It's our only hope of surviving their wrath once they realize just how badly we've screwed things up for them.