I shot a nice freezer buck broadside at 80-100 yards with my 'Carlos' a 56' 30-06 target in a sporter stock using Hornady superformance 165gr SST, I have never knocked a deer off his feet upside down so hard in my 100's of SW GA whitetails. My nephew was in the 15' 2 man stand with me, 7 or 8 years old and he wanted to do the high 5 standing up!,I made him sit down ,the buck was flat of his back and kicked back legs once, Simp said, you gonna shoot him again uncle steve? I said no we are going to get the truck, I had a preacher that wanted him for his freezer. We went and got the truck,being 3/4 ton it was all I wanted to load alone, I called the rev and he met me at a friend that has a deer processing setup. Long story short the bullet went off like a stick of dynamite, never entered ribcage, lead and jacket, was under hide from ear to cod sack! Im not fussing,dead is dead, I have never seen one flip like he was hit with a wrecking ball. all I can say is even though very accurate it was to fast for bullet construction! I guess hydrostatic shock killed him! I will use the rest of those couple boxes on coyotes and crows! Im accubond to the core now on all cals! very best WinPoor