My initial thought regarding ISIS was let them kill each other over there; however, they are clearly going to continue to kill American hostages and attempt to inflict damage on U.S., British and Australian interests around the world and will continue to slaughter their own kind. They are really no different than Al Qaeda except that they are more organized and have access to much better weapons. My thoughts on this have changed; they are not going away and we currently know exactly where they are, so why not wipe them off the planet while they are out in the open rather than dispersed across several countries. I say we bring in a couple of Divisions and destroy them now while we know where they are. Though the U.S. pretty much left Iraq, this is a much better opportunity to rid the world of thousands of terrorists than we ever had when we first entered Iraq or Afghanistan. To me it's sad that we know where these guys are, but we are not doing next to nothing to annihilate them. We should not tolerate their presence in the world and should destroy them before they grow larger and even more capable.