Originally Posted by SANDRAT
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Just two less liberal yankee city slickers. Excuse me if I don't lose any sleep over it.

You POS!! It is never ok to retaliate against police!! EVER!! If you have an issue with police then you go to court and make the tax payers pay up, but the police should never be hindered in anything they want to do.

Blackheart went way over the line talking about his "Down State" Home Boys, JMHO
On the other hand, Cops are not perfect, reading your post above,it says you are either a cop or have your nose way up one's posterior !!! "Cops should not be hindered in ANYTHING THEY WANT TO DO" <<<<<<< This is pure BS !!! I've seen plenty of cops abuse their authority, and I'm speaking from personal experience !!!

Blackheart is wrong in wanting any cops punished over killing civilians. You sound like a cop hater because police cannot abuse their authority so long as they do not attempt to interfere with the desires of a fellow officer.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn