Originally Posted by Robert_White
I want no part of your Marxist atheistic tyranny...

I want EXACTLY what Virginia fought for in the first and second revolutions...

What you guys are doing is called reverse-engineered-anachronistic-hermenuetics.

You are superimposing your modern-education-coolaid onto the founders. You are not being honest with the founders, not at all.

You both belong in France fighting the French Revolution.

Bob, as usual, your logic fails. Yes, I am an Atheist, but Atheism is not a worldview. It is a position on a single proposition. My worldview is more informed by my Skepticism then my atheism, and it's my Skepticism that lead me to the evidence that Marxism does not work. Conflating all atheist with Marxist is a double fallacy of conflation and ad hominem combined.

As for your statement regarding "reverse-engineered-anachronistic-hermenuetics", is that what you call applying the 14th Amendment to the bill of rights and insisting the states respect the rights of all people, not just white people? Or is that you way of saying your Southern ancestors really were justified in their chattel slavery, because that's what Virginia, a slave state, fought for?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell