RB, thanks for the link, another good option.

I never knew there were SO many good choices!

No more department store casual belts for me.

Even the very best ones from a Dept store, and highest priced ones, are not even in the same LEAGUE as most of these belts which have been reccomended. The higher cost of these belts will pay for themselves many times over with how long the reviews are telling me they last.

My elephant hide jeans belt comes closest, and works pretty well, but I fear that even this old favorite may become a wall hangin piece very soon. OR, I might have an extra piece of stiff bull hide sewn in along the back on the right side where I carry, with perhaps a piece of stiff foam, polythylene or similar added between the two layers at least on that one side. But in thinking this through, it may be better to have the added leather and stiffening material added all the way around.

I love wearing leather gear from an Elephant that I shot myself and had made up in Boulawayu Zimbabwe (Taxidermy Enterprises).

This next clothing purchase of mine, with some stiffening mods to my old favorite, should make it even easier and more comfortable to continue carrying a real gun 24/7/365.

This query/post is turning out to be one of my most informative. I just love this place.

Last edited by safariman; 12/21/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500