Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by k20350
http://www.511tactical.com/operator-belt-1-34-wide.html

I swear this is the best belt ever made. I wish i would have found it years ago. i have always had trouble keeping my pants up due to what my wife describes as "NO ASS". Keeps my pants up at work all day and i'm very active at work.

Thanks for that link! I was just given my first article of clothing from 5:11 tactical, an olive drab multi pocket shirt. I am EXTREMELY impressed with the quality and real 'engineering' that went into that garment, so I will give thier belt high consideration. This 5:11 shirt is the only shirt I have ever owned that I can compare favorably to my TAG brand Safari shirts, purchased in Zimbabwe, and which I still wear often even though they have been a regular part of my wardrobe for 8 or so years already. This is the highest praise I can give and I never thought I would find something else that was in the same class.

The "pay once, cry once" principle is at work here once again.

The SOE belts beabthe hell out of 5.11 any day of the week

Can't say anything about SOE belt. Just know I bought the 511 belt 5 years ago and it still is in great shape and works well. I hand unload 1000-1500 cases a day and climb in and out of a trailer about 50 times a day. Keeps my pants up with all the movement and never loosens up. When I hip carry a pistol it doesn't go anywhere.