Originally Posted by 30338
I'm 6'7", I drove both those rigs for a while actually. I didn't notice any issues fitting in them. The 98 with 5 spd would get 23 on the highway at around 75. Working off memory there, but was always surprised how well it did. The full time 4wd 2003 will do 14-15 no matter how you drive or where. Admittedly that is pretty bad, but with that many mile and no repairs, I'm not selling it.

If a guy really worked and was patient, a good one owner 1998 model would be really hard to beat in my opinion. Sure the 97-99 range would be fine actually. I think the 2004/05 V6 models have had a great track record as well. Same body as the 03 and better mileage. Good luck in your search.

That's impressive considering my wifes 99 suburban gets 20 mpg with a vortec 350 and it seats 9. whistle. I just changed the original cap and rotor a couple days ago too.... To the OP, I'd be looking pretty hard at a newer Honda pilot AWD. Very dependable and much better fuel mileage than a V8 anything Toyota. Just sayin.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA