What sort of front rest and back bag are you using? Light weight rifles can be a challenge to shoot accurately. Especially if you don't have good bench technique or a decent rest/bag combination. I'm using a Caldwell Rock BR front rest. Stable,adjustable,and affordable. My back bag is a left over from my BR days. An old leather short ear Bald Eagle. I use it in conjunction with a "doughnut" or rear bag stabilizer. It negates the rounded bottom most back bags end up with in time. A mountain weight rig in a squishy rolly polly sandbag up front,and something worse in the back is nothing short of a bitch to group well with. At the very least pick up a bulls bag if you don't have a decent rest and back bag. It will make life a little easier tuning a rifle.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."