Originally Posted by northcountry
rost495
I believe the gal you refer to runs the refueling station for aircraft. I believe if you check into her background she had a bear take swipe at her and loosen up about half of her scalp,
she got back into the building and ended up trying to sew it back on as she was all alone for about 10 days till some one showed up. If so she is one tough old bird. Cheers NC

I dont doubt she is tough, to simply live there 24/7 you'd have to be. Mentally and physically.

But the constant cussing and drama gets that channel flipped pretty quickly typically around the house.

Of course, in the real world she may be fine, it all is probably scripting.

Of course our take on that, unless you need the TV money to survive, you'd never force us to do what we didnt' feel was right or real. Its also why you'll never see us on TV. LOL.

I'd not sell my soul to TV at any point. In fact years ago I ushered MAD around on a turkey hunt they filmed. That was what turned me so sour against most hunting shows... all faked and put together instead of how it really happens....

So I should give her the benefit of the doubt.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....