ironbender;
Good afternoon to you my cyber friend, hopefully this finds you and your fine family doing well.

While I've not gone as far as Badger in auxiliary lights - very cool lights by the way sir... cool - I have been installing aftermarket lights on every vehicle I've ever owned, so since '77 or so.

Over that time I've used Bosch, Cibie, Hella, some made in England whose name escapes me - Wipac - and way back in the day aircraft landing lights mounted in tractor/ag type units.

Lately we've been leaning toward Hella products - I'm running Hella FF 500 driving lights on the front bumper of our pickup, with FF 75 driving lights mounted on the front of the cargo rack that are only used off road.

[Linked Image]

I really wanted to try out some LED units, but up here the prices are about triple what halogen units are and I couldn't justify that much of a difference.

The stock brights on the Dodge aren't all that bad, but the Hella's really make a huge difference to my 52 year old eyes, especially on rainy nights.

We stuck some fog 550's on the front of her '87 Cherokee and she's been very happy with them too.
[Linked Image]

Anyway sir, that's the direction we went at our place. Hopefully that was useful information to you or someone out there. Good luck with your auxiliary lights whichever way you decide and all the best to you and yours in 2015.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/10/15. Reason: added information

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"