I did the Yo Dave to a Scout and an American. The Scout loved RWS 50 way over anything else. I managed a 3/8" ten shot group with a 4x Leupold in bags at 50 yards. I almost duplicated it to make sure it wasn't a fluke. A friend shot it and then told me never to touch it again. I didn't listen and between the non-free floated barrel and retorquing the action screws my groups opened some but I only shot it a few times and mostly at 100. The American I floated and tried to use the Yo Dave but no were near as nice as the Scout trigger came out for some reason. It also didn't group anywhere near as good as the Scout even though the stock fits me and I tired all the good ammo and some of the bad. I lucked into some good stuff because a friend got into 22's from pistol only and started buying match ammo because he couldn't find regular stuff. He gave me a bunch of different brands to try. If I could get a full size 22 to shoot and have a trigger like the Scout I would pay alot more. I have even been thinking of getting the kids another Scout and putting this one in a full size stock. It is that nice of a shooter but the stock is ugglyy. Hope the 455 treats you as good as my Scout has treated us.