Originally Posted by 1899guy
So, you are saying that you are technically unable to answer the question, and feel compelled to cover up your inability to reply to an honest question, with insults and sarcasm? Ok, if you don't know, just say so. Geeez. In the end your opinion may well be correct. I was just wondering why, technically. Specifically. If all you can do is insult and not help some of us newbies to understand, you might just want to listen to what Thumpers Father told him. And it seems that 1,000 "Savage Guys" did like the thing. I like mine. Am I not enough of a "Savage Guy"??? And I don't need your approval nor anyone elses to do anything. I was just asking some questions, much like the original poster of this issue did. Since when does sitting behind a keyboard give license to rudeness? Isn't this site designed to share information with each other and learn, or is it now a place to hold court and pounce on new people not in the right click?

I'm with you friend, no need for rudeness when a gentle answer will do. Some people show little restraint, myself included in that group at times. Duly noted.

LOL