I didn,t know until I asked the question that it was Marginal at best !
I was just perusing the Federal Website and comparing loads Recomended for deer in the 243 Winchester and this one looked good enough to ask about.
I shot some through a Remington 7600 that I have several years back and the combo would put 3 shots at a Hundred into an inch so I liked the accuracy ,Federal website showed good wind drift data, good bullet drop data and 3300 FPS velocity .Plus Federal recomends for deer.
SO with that in mind it appeared to me the next logical step would be to ask for experience with the ammo.
The Reason I asked specifically if it would break at least on shoulder and scrambel the vitals AFTER the initial reply that it was a little dicey on penetration is that in my experience a bullet that will shoot through the shoulder and turn the inside to soup kills deer just as well as one that gives through and through penetration,shot several with 30 06 150 grain that didn,t do anything but break one shoulder and scramble the insides but still dead deer.
I dont put a lot of stock in blood trails as I have shot and seen shot plenty of deer that showed no evidence of a blood trail.
Only blood found was when the deer was found then plenty of blood to see!
Anyway thats why I asked !!

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money