Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Crow hunter-Is your 2.5-10 Swaro the 56mm PV/L version by chance? I found a good deal on one here a while back (sold off some other glass to pay for it ha ha) and then had Swarovski install their #4. I really do like it. I haven't been able to do much other than sight in so far, but I am liking what I am seeing to this point...

It's a 2.5-10x56 PV rail mount. I don't have it handy right now & don't remember it having a "/L" at the end & am not sure what the L designates. It's FFP, the glass is spectacular & the reticle is by far the best low light reticle I've used. I don't have an illuminated reticle to compare though. I also have a Meopta R1 3-12x56 with FFP German #4 & any differences between it & the Swarovski are minuscule. The Meopta is a lot less expensive, definitely a bargain for that level of glass. I didn't pay full price for the Swarovski though, got a screaming deal a few years back when Swarovski discontinued selling the rail mounts in the U.S. & Cameralandny was closing them out.