Im a benelli guy but only cause of the fit. If a SX3 fit me better then I would shoot one. three or four of the guys I hunt with use SX3s, they all love them and they all have been very reliable. I don't like the shape and pitch of the butt of the stock on the SX3 or the browning silvers but other than that I would buy one any day of the week.

A big plus is the back bored barrels are the invector plus series guns aren't picky and usually shoot heavy loads and larger shot sizes better than the tight bores of the italian guns. I have noticed this from many pattern board sessions with a M1, M2, SBE, Franchi Alcione vs 3 browning golds a SX2 and a 835. Also heavy loads like turkey loads shot through superfull chokes tend to wander around on the paper with tight bores way more and shoot away from point of aim more than back bored guns. Big bores = consistent patterns.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner