Not really looking for a debate on which one is better, maybe just some shared experience by some on this forum that have handled both firearms. Accuracy seems good from my standpoint, but found out through the process I don't really care for shooting with a peep. Like I said I've been shooting a 99 of some sort for a couple decades, but always scoped. I'm having my gunsmith install a scout mount on the browning to solve that problem, and as far as positive and negatives go, the 99 definitely has it over on the browning with ease of installing a scope. Hornady makes pointy bullets with the red rubber tips so you can use spire points, but I don't think this gun was made for long range shooting. I'm looking to load up heavier round nose bullets and see how they shoot. One thing about this gun is that it punches on both ends. Looking forward to some more input, and no hard feelings for insults given, I don't take internet insults too seriously.

MM

Last edited by mitchellmountain; 01/29/15.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi