OK folks, here we go. 1st, I am not a professional photographer, shipper, gun appraiser, etc.. But you asked for it so here is the list of guns I have located so far. All guns are tight, lock up as they should etc. but many have pits on the barrels, etc...

1. Stevens 12 ga single barrel. Has two chips on the side of the release lever that someone tried to fix with epoxy. One fell out but the other is in place. Not big and do not affect shooting. I have shot this one.

2. Stevens 12 ga. Has had the barrel hacked off to 18 inchesand some really neat (not) bubba designs on the stock. Have shot this one.

3. Winchester Model 37 12 ga. Thinking about keeping this one. (I hate to get rid of guns but already have too many)

4. Marlin 1894 32.20. Almost certain this has been re-chambered as the 32.20 mark looks like it is over a previous mark. Action is tight and works well but it will fail to chamber a round about once in every 10 shots. (suspect worn parts in the action) This one is mine and I originally got it for SASS shooting but replaced it with a Winchester 1892 Short Rifle -that is not for sale :-))

5. Stevens Model 350 Double. Shoots fine. Only issue is a broken butt plate.

6. Stevens 22 pump s-l-lr Locks up nice and tight but I have not shot this one.

7. Remington 32 rimfire. Not sure of the action type but no doubt you guys are. Big ding on the barrel where it looks like someone had it in a vise at one time.

Any advice you guys could give would be appreciated. Again, I am not interested in trying to ship anything that would sell for less than 100/150

Thanks..

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~