Montana Rifle Company has agreed to do an exclusive run for me at the shop and I plan to use that run as a group buy for 24hourcampfire members.

I've committed to a minimum of 25 rifles per quarter. (Minimum of 20 right hand rifles and 5 left hand rifles) We plan to do four runs a year. With that being said, I'm going to ask for your input. I want you involved and I need to hear what you want.

The initial run will be based off their X2-Extreme Weather Rifle. The rifles will be all stainless with their new stock.

We've been tossing ideas back and forth. It's time to decide! I need to place the order Tuesday or Wednesday. Here's what I need to know:

1. 260 (8" twist), 7-08 or 308.
2. 22" or 24" barrel.
3. Green or gray stock (both with black webbing).
4. Fluted barrel or no flutes.
5. Engraved floorplate (numbered, Whittaker Guns logo? -- all small)

The rifles are chambered right. They also have ample room in the mag box for high BC bullets.

Please tell me what you want from the list above. Futures runs will be solely based on your requests. I expect us to do some fun stuff with chamberings, twists, etc on future runs.

I'm not taking deposits yet. Once we've made a decision, I'll start a new thread with the exact specs for the rifle and instructions on how to get your place on line.

I can't post the price until the rifle is specified. Once the questions above are answered, the price will be displayed....but it will be in line with their current rifles.

Thoughts?

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!