I don't have a decent picture, but mine's a Lund 14W Deep V measurig 14 ft. I've had it for over 20 years, abused it in every way imaginable, and it every rivet is still watertight. The boat has outlasted two engines. The 25 horse Johnson it came with cooked a cyllinder and piston about 5 years after I got it. I put on a 10 horse Evinrude and used that for a few years before it met the same fate. Now I have an old 18 horse Evinrude on it that has run like a champ since I bought it. We've been from one end of Minnesota to the other with it, even beached the boat in Canada once on a trip up the Kabetogoma-Rainey Lake chain. We've caught just about every fresh water fish that calls Minnesota home out of this boat. I've got an old Motorguide 45 lbs. trolling motor, and a couple depth finders in it. I'm getting tired of clambering over the bench seats, so it may be time to get something just a bit bigger, but it will be tough to see this classic old red Lund Minnesota walleye boat go down the road.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla