Enjoyed seeing the boats you guys own. Boats are a wonderful source of entertainment for people of all ages. I have been around them since a child in the 50s. Can't imagine life without a boat.

Have had my 1910 Trophy Bayliner center console for 31 yrs. Bought it to handle any freshwater lake in the West. It was setup for saltwater bay type fishing. I removed the large handrail system, lowered the windshield redesigned the dash and added a trolling motor. Best accessory was a set of Bennett Trim Tabs.

Not only has it seen the big Western impoundments it has also ventured into the Finger Lakes Region of N.Y.

Went across Lake Ontario from Point Breeze to Cobourg Ontario while downrigger trolling for rainbows.

Went all over San Carlos Mexico including San Pedro Island and Tortuga Island.

Western lakes: Roosevelt Lake Az. Elephant Butte NM. Lake Powell UT, Flaming Gorge UT/Wy, Pend Oreille Id ,Jackson Lake Wy, Yellowstone Lake Wy, Priest Lake Id, Coeur d'Alene Id, Bear Lake Ut and a host of other smaller lakes. Only large one I haven't seen is Fort Peck.

Now days I don't downrigger troll anymore. I only visit one Lake which is Roosevelt Lake Az. My bird dogs are always with me which makes for plenty of fun and good companionship.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Azshooter; 03/08/15.