Depends on what I'm doing, but I have a few confidence rifles.

A matched pair of Browning Safaris from the 60s built on the small ring Mauser, pencil barrels, and in .243 and .308. I load for the .243 and can not improve on Federal 150s in the blue box for the .308. Both are extremely accurate.

A custom stocked 24" FN from the late 50s in .30-06. It drops 180 Superformance into about 1 1/8" groups. I have more accurate rifles and hand loading might yield better, but this one has the things that make it shootable, including a slightly cast off stock. I have killed mulies and coyote in the desert with this one off my two feet and aided only by a hasty sling, and farther than it should have happened.

Several Marlin 336 rifles to choose from. They work for ranch chores as well as the high priced stuff, and the ones I have kept are plenty accurate for their jobs.

I have a box stand overlooking a feed plot, a spring, and a game trail. When I go sit there, I generally take a high grade Browning BAR from 1970, in .30-06. It is another barely over an inch gun with factory ammo that gives me lots of pleasure. I like to go to this blind because I always see deer. I have let several ten pointers walk there. I like to watch the deer interact with one another. Someday the monster will come by.......
Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero