This week started out with a 'bang' and ended with a 'bigger bang'. Had trouble in the middle of the week.

Caught more this week than ever before, but not all was good catches. Several possums, a couple of coons, crows, buzzards, skunk, you name it and I think we caught it.

Middle of the week, I lost my 4-wheeler key. I bought the used 4-wheeler about 20 yrs ago and only got 1 key. Well, I lost the key this week, so my son has been running most of the traps. Got a new ingnition switch assy. ordered and it should be in middle of this week.

Today, son ran up on a trap, on his 4-wheeler, without looking (it was raining and he was in a hurry). He said he could see the ground tore up, but still drove right up to the trap. Out from behind a tree came a skunk and 'nailed him'. I laughed till I hurt, when he came back to get my .22 to dispose of the skunk. Luckily it was cold and he had on layers of clothes, a full insulated face/head mask, carhart jacket, leather gloves, and rubber boots. The clothes smell to 'high heaven', but he is fine.

Anyway, here is the good catches this week

Fox #3

[Linked Image]

Fox #4

[Linked Image]

Coyote #10

[Linked Image]

Bobcat #3

[Linked Image]

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21