JIm in oregon- Boar $525 Deer $1250. Everything we have shot made gold metal. I have taken boar with a bow but deer in the time available with a bow is impossible. I have been on the island with hunters that shot exotics with a bow on Texas preserves & couldn't get within 200 yards of a sika, fallow, or axis. You can call Cary Lightsey @ 863-696-2257. He is a working cowboy/ranch owner & is only available in evenings. I have hunted with him for about 30 years & shot about everything on island. Send a PM with questions. They have a video for about $25 that shows barge, florida cur dogs fighting boars, & former guide "Snake" playing with 4 rattlers(at the same time). I had many great hunts with Snake & shot my 61/2 rattler with him. Guide Billy Jackson offers spot & stalk gator hunts on his ranch. Phone 239-633-4967 or 239-657-6605. I have hunted sika & fallow in Europe & Brahma has better trophies. That said, I'm sure if someone is willing to pay any price a better exotic can be found behind a high fence. The advantage for Brahma is a free range hunt, a great adventure, & an unbeatable price. Good hunting.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?