At one time when I was young and foolish I ordered two LW barrels for a G27 and G30. If you read their website material it states that there barrels are designed to work with factory ammo. This is a huge oversight by many who buy their products. (See a big thread in Glock Talk about LW barrels)

What is the reason most people buy a LW barrel? Answer: Most buy because they believe they can shoot lead reloads safely with that barrel. NEWS FLASH -- LW BARRELS COME WITH SHORT TIGHT CHAMBERS. If you find that you ammo won't feed with a LW barrel for $30 and shipping they will "ream" it out for you. When a lot of their customers started to flame them on this policy, they relented and offer to bore out the chamber for free. Since then I think it now costs you $30 to correct a problem on a new barrel.

I returned my two barrels to LW for the free rebore and it only took 104 days to turn them around !!!! After the ream job, on the barrels and also me, one of the barrels would function about 80% of the time and the other about 35%. Their custom service approach is to first call you an idiot for trying to use their barrels with your reloads. Even if your reloads will function properly in multiple other barrels for that same caliber.

I later ordered two KKM barrels for the two Glocks and things are running very smooth with the same reloads. I think there is some increase in accuracy in the G27 and a lot of increase in the G30. I will never buy another LW product.

Some Glock barrels will shoot lead reloads just fine. I have two other Glocks a G19 and a G17 that handle the lead reloads just fine and do so accurately. After shooting 75-100 rounds I will clean the barrel but lately there is little leading showing up at all if any.

If you are thinking about changing out your Glock barrels to shoot lead I would recommend KKM, but I would try a bunch of lead rounds first to see if you really need to change over.

Stay away from LW barrels.