I hope I made it clear how thankful I am to have him around. Every day he becomes more precious to me and I very much believe, I to him. The guy is pushing 80 and telling me he needs to drum up some work- in remodeling. This was more funny than anything. I wasn't frustrated.

He called to say he took it apart and cleaned and lubed as I suggested. We talked ammo and I raised concerns, then validated it was ok to shoot +P he had bought in the FN S. He said he shot it earlier in the week and had never shot a pistol better in his life. He ain't much of a pistol shot and doesn't shoot much- but the man can shoot a rifle that's for sure. I was thrilled for him. All in all it ended just as I intended- with him as happy as he could be. He is so looking forward for me to come and shoot it. Be assured, if the thing blows up in my hand I will praise it to high heaven for the loud bang it made in the process.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius