Do you mean Wildwood in China, ME?

If so, I wouldn't consider buying anything from them unless I could hold it in my own hands and inspect it in person before reaching for my wallet. I have never bought anything from them, but saw their stuff at gun shows and visited their shop when I lived in New England. They may be the most reputable of dealers today, but back then the grading was universally high and the descriptions were vague to the point of overlooking flaws that a blind man could see.

My friend, Bearrr264, and I drove from Boston to China, Me, to look at a Winchester 54 in 250-3000 that had been advertised as being both original and minty. When we got there, the rifle was neither original or minty. It had been d&t for both side and top mounts, probably 8 extra holes. The bolt handle and safety had been modified to clear a scope and there was a recoil pad installed. The only way that it could have been minty is if somebody wiped it down with SCOPE mouthwash. When Bearrr264 pointed out that the rifle wasn't quite as advertised, he was told something like "It is in the original condition that we received it.". Disingenuous? You decide.

Caveat Emptor!