I can actually understand a display only table.. Brings like minded people over to talk, folks with a gun of that type at home will talk about it (and occasionally sell), and it gets you in the show early to buy from other dealers. Basically, it's a buyer's ploy. I've thought about doing it locally.

Yeah, there is that I guess. Guess maybe I got it wrong in that I always thought that if you went to the trouble to get an FFL and have a storefront dealership your priority would be to sell rather than buy. Given the winnowing out of FFLs during the clinton years I'm one of the few FFL in my area that isn't a storefront dealer. I'll handle your transfers and order a firearm for you if I can but I work out of my reloading room. If you're going to make the investment required to have a store, again, my thought would be that you're intent would be to sell rather than buy. Guess I missed something in economics 101. grin

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind