I have one, mine is a Subaru sambar with about 300,000 km on it. I need an engine as she smokes when I start it and not sure it's worth rebuilding. But I love the little truck. The Subaru won't pull anything because the engine is rear mounted, but the Suzuki are mid engine and you can out a hitch on. In montana they are street legal and I drive mine everywhere. I get 45 mpg, it will go 60 down the highway and haul 1/2 a ton. Best part is it has locking axles and low range. They are tippy and I did put mine on its side once, but put it right side up with a comealong and a tree. Part have been pretty easy, weirdest was a fuel but that crossed with an 80's mini Cooper, why it was on the shelf at a NAPA in Darby Mt I don't know. What I really like is the bed sides fold down, last week I hauled a hot tub on it with ease, I can also get two washers and two dryers on it with the bed sides on.
Most dangerous thing I did was load my quad on the mini truck then load the mini truck on my chevy, made for a top heavy load.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson