My goal here is educational. Sitka have you ever cancelled a shot? By the way how's Alaska and did you ever sale that mini? Of course finger off the trigger until ready, but what happens if you don't shoot? If something happens and you change your mind, what then?

This trigger has not been modified at all. The numbers I used are hypothetical. I did not try to measure them, just present a possible scenario. If you switch the safety on and then off the trigger reaches full reset. If the bolt is cycled the trigger then also resets. There is no release of the bolt happening.

The inside of the trigger housing is clean and free of burrs. The only contact is the sear and connector. The over travel screw plays no part here. In fact I backed it out just to check that and the same condition is present. The trigger pull is right at 4.25lbs. My question is this, have any of you checked to see if your 700 behaves this way or does yours fully reset on its own without any other manipulation?

If you don't have anything nice to say, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.

When it's time to bury your guns it's time to dig em up.