Originally Posted by Ralphie
In wyoming 22 center fires are legal for deer and antelope. If the bullet is 60 grains or more.

I have a 22-250 with a 14 twist.

I just now tried the 60 partition and it shot 12 inch groups at 160 yards.

Has anyone had good luck with the other 60-65 224 bullets in a 14 twist when the partition failed?

They aren't turning side ways. Nice round holes just a long way apart.

I've pretty much just shot 50 ballistic tips in this rifle before, which I note are longer than the 60 partition according to nosler.

Right after the foot groups with the partition I shot a 1.5 inch group with the 50 ballistic tip.

Don't give up if all you've tried is the 60 partition. If you read much on here you'll find that a lot of people have trouble getting them to shoot decent, and I'm one of them. Tried them in three different 14 twist rifles. With my Tikka I couldn't even hit the target. I got my Swift down to about a 2 inch group. I did get a buddy's 10 twist 223 WSSM down around MOA with them. I finally got tired of messing with them and traded them to someone else.

I've currently got some of the 64 Noslers and 63 Sierras to work with. Too bad you can't use the little Hornady 55gr SP. They've shot great in everything I've tried them in, and flatten deer!

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.