Originally Posted by Ringman
Try harder Ringman.

And the "PhD scientists" that you often refer to in your posts have been thoroughly debunked as quacks by Antelope Sniper each time, as has their psychobabble quackery.

But when one brings up the most sophisticated storage and retrieval system known to man, the DNA molecule, we are told it is from random chance.

By the way, antlers, I noticed you didn't mention the other scientific principals I posted. The guy I read about who happened to be a very rich Christian purchased an electron mass spectrometer (I hope I got that right.). His machine is something like a magnitude more sensitive that what has been available up till now. Everything that possibly could have carbon 14 he tested did have carbon 14. Maybe you could find someone with the a machine like that and find a fossil with no carbon 14. One is all you would need to disprove the 100% claim.

Again, you are just wrong.

First Evolution is not random. There is a selecting system, known as natural selection, which is not random.

Second, DNA is not "information". Information involves the communication between two or more minds, and DNA duplicates it self through a simple chemical process. There is no conveyance of thoughts in the duplication process, therefore your use of an Equivocation Fallacy is once again invalid.

Now lets discuss how the half life of carbon 14 really works. As previously noted Carbon14 has a half life of 5730 years. So let's ask the question, how much of a carbon14 sample remains after 5730 years?

Since we are using round numbers, the math is actually pretty easy. Take 1/2 and raise it to the 10th power, and you get 1/1024. In other words, after 57,300 years, 0.09765625% of the carbon 14 will remain within a given sample. So lets use your earth example. The mass of the earth is 6.58321x10^21 short tons. So how much would remain after 57,300 years. Well this is just a matter of simple division. Divide the above figure by 1024 and you get 6,428,918,544,921,880,000 short tons.

So, once again, your assertion that if the entire earth was made of carbon14 that it would evaporate in 50-60k years is absolutely absurd, and demonstrates you inability to comprehend simple 6th grade math.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell