Originally Posted by Levers
This seller has had some very questionable items before. Most of the questions have involved the boxes and labels that were included with the items. Some labels were from different eras than the guns that went with them. Several members of the WACA group contacted him and, as I recall, he engaged in a few discussions on the WACA forum. He changed his Gunbroker id at some point, too. I don't think I'd buy anything from him but he does have very good Gunbroker feedback. He is a gun flipper/dealer who hits many of the big shows and then lists items on line.

One and the same, I guess this is the first gun for sell or seller Ive ever had anything to comment on, if a guy will lie about the box he will sure as hell lie about the gun, I just try and keep quite on Winchesters, the gun or seller BUT, lotta good folks here and I hate to to see the uneducated( Winchester ,pre 64 70) guy learn a costly, unnecessary lesson!!!! Its like an old WWII pilot told me when I started flying, " son each and every one of us start out the same, no one is born flying, we all have to learn, That old man was a big help to me,I listened to every word he said when it came to flying, he more than likely kept me from killing my self thru stupid mistakes, Flying is a lot less forgiving than collecting Winchesters!!!! All Im going to say with this cat is buyer beware!!!! very best WinPoor