Never ran into a rude Service rifle shooters. They are serious folks and I'm learning why with each shoot I attend. It's serious work. I showed up at my first match with my green boxes of ammo ... problem it was ammo for my 22-250! I had three different shooters offer me ammo to get through the shoot and not one of them would take a nickel!! (my 223 ammo is now in a different colored green boxes and labeled!!)
I have folks here giving advice and assistance to get me started. My is used ... I don't even know its twist rate, but to date doesn't like 77 grain boolits. No keyholes, just poor groups. It does love 69 SMK from all distributors. smile

So I guess what I'm saying many folks confuse serious with rude. Ask and they will help. It's a good community IMHO. Same goes with the F-Class folks. I was starting in that until I discovered XTC styled matches (service rifle, Sporting rifle and Garand matches). I like the variety of the different positions (although I seem to suck at aweful hand).

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...