Took it to the range today for the first time. Some good things and some questions. As to the question about the box mag, I am having an issue with it feeding. I can't decide if the mag is just about 1mm too low, or the spring is not strong enough to hold the back of the case up against the bolt while it's getting pushed forward and the bullet is hitting the feed ramp. The rim ends up dropping below the bolt face most of the time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The groups were fine, for the most part, but I had an issue with POI. Not sure if that's me or something is amiss. I was shooting off a couple simple bags. I set it aside to cool after each group while I shot a different rifle. After shooting 10 rounds breaking it and sighting it in, I shot a few three shot groups.

First group was fine:
[Linked Image]

3rd shot on second group left me scratching my head.
[Linked Image]

Third group was again reasonable.
[Linked Image]

Groups 4 and 5 (left to right). Things that make you go hmmm. Why did the groups go up so much? Just like that earlier 3rd shot. I then adjusted the scope down three clicks between 4 and 5 (and yes I verified that's what I actually did thinking maybe I adjusted it right). I effectively got a 3+ click right impact.
[Linked Image]

Could be me doing something weird I suppose. It is a brand new scope (Leupold VX-2). Could something have shifted inside? I will take another proven scope next time. Or, maybe just put the other on prior. I did torque everything to spec and rechecked the action and ring screws afterwards and they were all to spec. There was some contact between the barrel and the forend. That needs to be corrected. Probably bed the action too. However, I don't want to do any of that until I hear back from customer service on the feeding issue.

On a good note, my Kimber 84M still likes the .338 185 TTSX (although not sighted in for that load at the moment).
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...g/Aeki3ZzBvhY/w416-h555-no/IMG_00189.jpg[/img]