I've been running a Cooper Custom Classic for a few years now. Love the rifle but I have to keep the chamber clean otherwise, with it's preferred European ammo, it fails to extract. I've also been having issue with feeding of late and have to push the mag up from the bottom which is a pain in a monthly tactical shoot I compete in. Other than this recent issue, it's been a joy to own.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I just bought (Wednesday) a new Annie 1416 D HB Thumbhole for my tactical competitions. Hope it works out well for me. I had Anschutz North America swap out the single stage for a two stage trigger. It came set at about 6 oz. I love it!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I topped it with a Nightforce SHV 5-20x56 set in Kelbey's standard height rimfire rings. Still undecided if I want to have them Cerakoted to match the receiver of not; which is an option Kebley's offers.

Also had ANA send me their extended mag release for quick, sure mag changes in fast tactical competitions.

[Linked Image]

In case you're wondering what our tactical shoots are like. On Youtube or Facebook, it's called "22 Marksmen Challenge"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s1XCdWQYfA

Alan

Last edited by GSSP; 04/10/15.