Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
Originally Posted by rost495
lol, it has nothing to do with bolt guns.

Just what you get used to.

Beg to differ for those new to ARs. My point is simply this: For some who may have spent a lifetime shooting fine triggers on bolt guns, and are making their initial foray into ARs, they're more than likely going to want a trigger that feels quite similar. I may be wrong, but I don't recall the OP saying anything about running a competition gun.

ok, I forget sometimes I"m the exception. I have always been able to go back and forth with any trigger. Single stage and creepy up to about 7-8 pounds if need be. Single stage in ounces. 2 stage up to 7.5 pounds once wiht a mishap and no time to retune... 2 stage in ounces.

About everything in between.

Trigger use or the ability not to, is simply in the head. If I can conquer this anyone should be able to. My wife never knew guns to speak of before we met, other than red ryder.... she got used to every trigger we've ever gone through and did very well in competition becoming distinguished etc.... She conquered it well too.

Not all bolts have single stage triggers. And if you find a fine light single stage crisp clean trigger for an AR, PLEASE let me know. Its probably out of my buddies price range, but I"m always open to knowledge.

For wareagle, I have not heard of any issues with jewel 2 stage in NRA highpower bolt guns. Maybe they are not used in the tactical type matches that you see around here and there, but for mainstay highpower, Jewel has been really reliable over the years.

YMMV.

If you can't deal with something then I am in the wrong, just don't use it.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....