Wanted to give a public thanks to Steve at Travel With Guns. So he books my flight to Namibia over 3 months ago, Midland-Dallas-Atlanta-JBurg. I get an automated call from American Airlines last night at 8:45pm telling me my midland to Dallas flight for 8am tomorrow morning had been canceled, and to call the automated number they gave me to reschedule. I try the number, the machine promptly tells me they are experiencing a high volume of calls and to try again later. By now I've got a rather helpless feeling coming over me, and the wheels start turning. Maybe 10 minutes later I get a phone call from Steve Turner, telling me I'm already booked and confirmed on the only flight available that won't totally screw up the rest of my schedule. He tells me to show up and get on the plane, done deal.

IMHO, this is but one valuable reason to enlist the services of Travel With Guns, or Kathi at Wild Travel. Steve saved the day for me.......Thank you Steve.

BTW, the people checking my rifle never asked about the ITN# (which I have), and I didn't offer. Bags and rifle were checked all the way through to J'burg

In this Dayana age of increasing horrid customer service, I thought a public attaboy was appropriate.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.