The following is the last email sent of nearly a dozen to customer service.
I have been dealong with them for nearly a week...

I am really getting fed up.
I keep getting apologies and new mistakes and a different person emailing me who doesn't know what the full breadth of the situation is.
I'm going to ask you to forward this up the chain of command to some sort of supervisor who can get this resolved TODAY.
last Saturday I went to the "local" store 40 minutes away and was told I could order the powder that they didn't have and it would be delivered to the store avoiding the $20 hazmat fee.
This was not correct. And when I ordered I was comped the shipping charge for the mistake.
The order was made last Sunday for 5 pounds IMR4895, 1k CCI primers, 1 pound H110.
As of Wednesday the order had languished unfilled.
An order number and tracking number emailed but the tracking number only showed the order had been created.
I emailed and asked why and got appolgies and was told "someone" made a mistake, the order would be recreated and a $15 gift certificate would be mailed ,physically, to apologize.
I then got a phone call message telling me that upon attempting to fill the order it H110 had gone out of stock and it would be fall at the earliest before it would be in stock.
The H110 was $25.99 + 6% SC sales tax.
Then I get an email telling me I had been credited to my credit card $20.
I assumed, perhaps a compensation for the hazmat to appolgoze for the 3rd mistake on a simple order.
Now I am being told that the $20 is a partial refund made to my credit card and that the remainder is going to be mailed in the form of a check.
A check?
What is this 1980? Who uses checks?
I am a USMC verteran and I bank with USAA, 6 states away. I don't have a local bank.
What am I supposed to do with a paper check?
This is what I want.
I want confirmation that my order of 5 pounds of IMR4895 and 1k CCI BR-2 primers has shipped and a tracking number.
The original shipping charge comped as it was on the original order.
I also want to see the total amount of the item I am not receiving returned to the credit card it was drawn from, today.
I also expect that the gift certificate I was promised is issued, and were it I , I would increase the amount in an attempt to console and retain the customer who has been attempting to buy a product for a week with no success.
I have missed the H110 which was in stock when I originally ordered, I have driven to the local store for no reason, I have been on the phone 3 times and sent nearly a dozen emails.
Cabelas is one of many sporting suppliers I can do business with.
If you want to keep me as a customer, show me. Don't just apologize then continue to display incompetence.
Regards

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024