I am one of the Arzz hats that DRIVES a bike.
I am very aggressive when I drive and will push other bikes out of my way when they are going to slow.

That said
I do not ride in groups and yes I road a Harley until 6 weeks ago when a tow truck driver threw it off of his tow truck and totaled it. I will be getting another when it is all worked out.

Going the speed of the traffic is a death sentence for a biker even the highway patrol here in So. Cal will let bikes go faster than the traffic (to an extent)

Riding in large groups is also a death sentence stupid is as stupid does.

I have had my share of accidents on bikes most of them were not my fault. One was , to fast around a bad corner on a new bike to me and I was down for six weeks recovering.

I do not pleasure ride. I commute and the bike saves me many hours a week on the road and a lot of fuel. It does not save me money.

When I drive my truck I drive all of my passengers nuts because I do not stop looking in every direction. I have had my mother and my girl friend tell me to knock it off that I am diving them crazy. To many years on a bike and a habit that I will not want to stop doing.

Most bike are arzz holes like what was said earlier they think that the traffic laws do not apply to them and they do not pay attention to the surroundings around them . But most auto drivers at least in So. Cal. have no clue on how to drive the vehicle they are in. They are just going along for the ride them selves.

In S. Cal.they need to have mandatory refresher courses in driving every 5 years to knock some sense into the idiots and wake the illegals up.