For the last three weeks we've had a white 4 door Grand Am cruising slowly up and down all the streets in our neighborhood repeatedly. We've called the county sheriff twice, but have never heard anything from them. I followed him around the neighborhood earlier this week, and he's just acting creepy. No reason to be slowly going up and down the roads in the neighborhood, including dead end streets, as there's no need to cut through our area to get from point A to point B. Today my wife was pulling in from and errand and sure enough, there goes the white Grand Am again. We both ended up trailing him, and Cathy called the police as she followed him right to his town house. The cops went and talked to him and called us afterwards. They claimed he has no record and when they asked him why he was spending so much time in our neighborhood, he said he liked to go for rides to "relax". All they claimed they could do was tell him to "change his route" as he technically wasn't doing anything illegal. I'm not buying it. There's at least three daycares in this neighborhood, including my wife's. This guy's up to something, so we'll see what happens the next time we call the police on him.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla