I'm baaack.

The gathering will be held in about five weeks. Time to start talking about gear and food coordination.

I'll be camping in my little travel trailer as usual. I'll also bring a 2-man dome tent so there will be extra sleeping room.

I can bring a 15'x 20' wall tent with wood burner stove. It's a lot easier to setup with three people so could use some help Friday afternoon before the biggest gaggle of people arrive.

Kevin are you coming? How's your back? I sure enjoyed those hot sweet rolls that you baked a couple of years ago.

I can also bring two 2-burner stoves, propane, coolers, tables, pots, pans, heaters, lanterns, a full camp setup, etc.

Paul (CCCC) are you coming? Can you bring the stuff for the prairie dog shoot?

We need a few good sturdy shooting tables.

We can always use extra lanterns and stoves.

Can someone bring a folding canopy?

Each person should bring the following items:
Folding Chair (maybe 2 - there never seems to be enough)
Water (5 gallons - there's no convenient source close)
Snacks (personal & some to share with the group)
Drinks (coffee, cocoa, soft drinks, orange juice, beer, etc.)
Firewood (one bundle or box per person should be enough).
Tent or Trailer
Sleeping Bag & Ground Pad
Firearm of choice for the prairie dog shoot.
Lies err ahh stories for the campfire.

Let's have a pot luck dinner Friday might. Everyone please bring a food item to share with 8 people.

On Saturday morning, I'll cook biscuits & gravy and eggs for the entire group. Is there anyone who wants to offer venison sausage or something similar?

On Saturday evening, I'll offer that burrito bar that I have had at previous gatherings.

We need food and cooks for Sunday morning breakfast.
Any volunteers for that?

There are some pretty good places for 4-wheeling close to the camp.

The closest fishing is in Tarryall Reservoir.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.