Just pokin' fun, Friend. Anyone can " mis-remember" something. Just ask my second wife.

By all means get the book and read it again, not so you can come back on here and admit to anything, but because Fadala is a decent writer and a tireless tinkerer, not only with muzzleloaders, but all types of guns. Bows too. If he tells you about something, it's because he's done it and knows it first hand.

The thing about him I especially like is that he doesn't take sides in the silly debate about modern guns vs. traditional. He likes them all, and uses them all. One time he'll be writing about the latest powder and projectile; the next time he'll be telling about how to use pieces of hornets' nest between powder and patch to prevent burn-through. (By the way, I've tried that, and while I can't say whether or not it works, collecting the stuff can be exciting. It also looks interesting in your possibles bag).

I've been buying a few older sporting books lately, and I'm going to add some more of his; the book on .22s looks interesting.

No hard feelings, please. There's enough of that nonsense here.

What fresh Hell is this?